Saturday, November 3, 2007

The End...

Reflections to my weblog

The experience of creating this serious weblog is fun and very informative. It is a learning experience to me as I know more about the issues that happens in the media and get some knowledge from it.

Through the process of creating this weblog, I learn more on the theories of different people. For example, the Jakob Nielsen interview and his website (www.useit.com), there are a lot of information on website designing. The strategies of designing a good and useable website. These will help me to do very well in website designing next time.

In addition, I know a lot of functions of blogs, like hyperlinking, add images or videos, design the blog with different colours. It is really fun and interesting. Blogging is such a great activity that I can share my points and views to the people world wide.

Bloging is like the freedom of speech, but we must also use this opportunity in a correct way. We must not create spam blogs or use speech that contains violence or sensitive issues. This is very unethical.

Lastly, I shall finish my blog and hope the people reading it will gain some knowledge or information and find it interesting. Happy reading!

No comments: